Thursday, March 30, 2006

I do believe spring has finally sprung!! Nadia and I took a walk today. It was beautiful! I had her in a sling, which I have been using more and more these days. I was even able to hang her diapers out on the line (and I even had her in the sling while doing it, I'm becoming quite the mother).

We have decided to put another garden in this year. We weren't going to, because of not knowing how long we'd be here, but after thinking about it, we'd probably get some use out of it. So I am planting arugula, mesculun, spinach, onions, carrots, basil, thyme (a personal fave), tomatoes, squash, cilantro, parsley, lettuce and some other things I can't think of. I think I've sent hubby over the edge. We said, we said, we were going to put in a small garden. Well, yes, we are, smaller than last year. And who will be doing the gardening? Hmmm, Hmmm???? Me. Yes, that's right. I'm adding another thing to my job description. Gardener. Hopefully that $75 freezer is good and we will be able to put up some of this stuff. I'm hoping so!! It would be nice to get a food dehydrator too.

Irritated baby calling. First responder here. Yup, that's me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»