Saturday, March 25, 2006

Poor little girl. Has had a diaper rash to end all diaper rashes for the past month. Over a month now. We've seen a dr. We've tried vaseline, desitin, A&D, we've tried the steriod cream and antifungal cream prescribed by the dr, but to no avail. Poor thing. I don't know what to do.

She's been falling asleep when I nurse her at night and I'm afraid that will start a new theme. I try to keep her awake, but it doesn't work. Oh well. Lord help me.

I've finished my parents curtain order. YAY! It is done! It is finished!

I made up a new concotion of teas. Chamomile, red raspberry, and mother's milk. Good for milk production, relaxation aid for both me and baby and good for the mama!

Lord heal her bottom. Help us to know what to do.

We are going to a new church tomorrow. Excited about that.

No comments: