Thursday, April 06, 2006

I have been just so busy the past couple of days. I have two deadlines tomorrow. Plus keeping house, keeping baby, keeping hubby and keeping myself!

Anyway, I am taking the Self Challenge! Woohoo! I am really going to do it. I am not going to give up. I'm not really going to follow the food thing, as I am going to eat well and I know how to eat well. But rather, I am going to follow the cardio and strength training portion of it. I'm excited. So by Nadia's Birthday I should be down, or past my pre-preg weight. Woohoo!

I seriously dislike reading books that I feel like I have to read. I am trying to get started in a book called When Beliefs and Life Collide by Carolyn Curtis James. Basically it looks at the roles of women in ministry, but not just that, women in theology. I am interested in it and look forward to the wisdom this woman may impart, but with only being out of school for 4 years, I still loathe reading books that are good for me. I'd much rather read a fictional book. Like the Heirs of Montana series. Now that's fictional! But historical, I like that.

Poor Nadia's had some trouble sleeping. Don't know why. Just has. But we'll get through it.

No comments: