Thursday, March 16, 2006

Did you know that there are spiders in my house? Big, black, ugly, nasty spiders. Ok, he wasn't that big, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and he's probably a really nice spider, but he is black! He must have met his demise in my mop bucket. Poor thing, drowned to death. Unfortunately I mopped his nastiness all over my kitchen floor. I am walking in my stocking feet on his grossness. Ok, so he probably doesn't have many germs to share, but still even the thought of it. And worse yet, his decaying carcass is lying in the sink basket, all curled up like an arthritic hand. Ewww. I will not dispose of him. That's my husbands job. He is the slayer of bugs. I am a damsel in distress (you got that right) and he's at work. So until then I won't do anything with the sink. Ewww. Just looking at it gives me the hee-bee-gee-bee's.
Nadia isn't happy with anything today. Not playing on the floor, not eating, not sleeping, well she's sleeping. But she just isn't happy. She doesn't want down, she doesn't want held, she doesn't want slinged. Ugh. Today is one of those days. Some times I want to get that tincture, but I don't know if that is right. I mean, that would be the ultimate control over a child. I don't want to do that.
So we'll just keep plugging along.
Had to share my spider story.

No comments: