Friday, March 10, 2006

So the little stinker only took a 45min nap this afternoon. Grrrr. Well papa is with her now, dealing with her. It's nice to be at work. Although I missed lunch because he was late getting home. But hey, that's ok. I'm ticked. I don't know what to do with her naps. Yes she is getting them, and just about how long she needs, but she just won't lengthen them out. Grrrr. Oh well. I guess we'll just go with the flow. She still sleeps really really well at night, which is good. Sometimes I want to cry. But I still love her and hubby, just frustrated. That's all. I'm allowed that much am I not? It's nice to be at work now though and do something other than baby. We are going to do date night a little earlier today. Which will be nice. I think we are going to go to the mall and walk around. I am so hungry. And thirsty. I should get something to drink. Maybe this will help me loose those last couple of baby fat pounds. At any rate. Well I need to go. Need to get some stuff done and then go home. Hopefully, hopefully she took another nap. Baby baby baby. Nothing lasts forever.

No comments: