Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Silence

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


I've been blogging somewhere else for the past week and a half. In my journal. Remember those? Those cutsie wootsie bound books that NO ONE was to read but you? I've cracked mine open again and started pouring out my heart and soul. Some things are too close to the heart to share. KWIM? So I've been quiet. And that's ok. But to satisfy you I'll post a list. I like lists. Lists calm my type A heart. Here you go:


  1. Nadia has asthma and allergies.
  2. Rhys has allergies.
  3. We are a pharmacy. 
  4. I am flirting with the same 5lbs for the past three months.
  5. I have been to the doctor too much in the past month.
  6. I miss my grandma.
  7. I'm not selling my bread anymore.
  8. Preaching excites me.  I can't wait to do it again.
  9. Finished a quilt.  Sent it out.
  10. Canned a bushel of apples into sauce.  Love it.
  11. Have a date with hubby Thursday.
  12. I don't want to run in the morning.
  13. I do want to run in the morning.
  14. I want a vacation.
  15. My birthday is coming up but I can't figure out how old I'll be.
That is all for now.  I've unloaded as much as is safe before I get to the near and dear stuff.  So, maybe soon I'll get back to the blogging, but for now let this satisfy you.  I'm tired.  I'm going to bed.

No comments: