Tuesday, October 05, 2010

10/04 and 05/10 ER's

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


I totally missed out on yesterdays report, so I'll put that here with todays.

Yesterday I ran on the treadmill. 3 miles in 38 minutes. It was tough. For some reason I'm just not making it. I did the sprint intervals for a good while and then just petered out. I'm thinking next week I'll just run, instead of trying to do the sprints. And I'll try to find something to eat before I run and I'll drink, I think that's part of the problem.

Today I did a circuit. My own formulation. First I warmed up, then I did weights on two body parts, then did a minute or two of some good cardio, then I did pilates. And then I did it all over again. It was nice. I sweated, got all my body parts done and worked my core. Sometimes it's nice to do your own thing. I did that for about a half an hour.

No comments: