Wednesday, October 13, 2010

10.12.10 ER

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Today was a potpourri workout. First I walked on the treadmill for 13 mins. I woke up feeling like I just wanted to walk. Something simple. I think I'm getting burnt out. I need to guard against that. Life is crazy and getting to bed at 12 and getting up at 5:30 isn't enough sleep. And doing that for weeks on end? Not good. Plus my leg muscles are very sore from yesterday and usually walking helps to loosen things up. So I walked. Now, it was a good fast clip. I hoofed it, as my father would say. Then I did the 20 min workout on the TurboJam. I LOVE that DVD! It is chocked full of great workouts! They have a 45 minute one, a 15 minute one that is very simple and easy to do. They have a 20 min ab workout that you can do the first ten or the last ten minutes of, or both. And then there is the 20 min workout. Then also on that DVD is 7 mins of a Tony Horton ab routine. It's tough. It's great for a quick reminder for your abs. So that's what I did today. It felt good. It was a good workout, not a beat 'em up workout, but a good wake up the muscles and get your sweat on workout.

No report tomorrow. YAY!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Yeah, you need to get more sleep girl!