Saturday, October 09, 2010

10.09.10 ER

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Hello! My daily report of exercise is here. Today I did the whole 50 minutes of Core Fusion Pilates Plus DVD. I love these DVD's. I hear they have a new one out. I've got the other one, I forget what it's called and I love that one too. It works your whole body and they have a whole 10 minutes of stretching at the end. Bonus. I need that. I definitely don't stretch enough. And I need to. I do count this as toning, or weight training. I'm lifting my own weight and it helps so much with running and cycling. When my core is stronger I can go farther, lift heavier and run faster. I don't know why, it just works.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for this one. I tried a fat burn cardio pilates today and I'm sooo uncoordinated I spent half of the cardio section staring at the TV. Although there was basically NO real instruction.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00009V7QF/uponeaswi-20/