|search engine optimization|
What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Preparing to graduate from high school
2. Researching schools
3. Having fun with the last month of school
4. Working in CVS as a pharm tech
5. Still living at home
5 things on my to-do list today:
2. Bake Faux Sourdough bread
3. Sew something!! It's a release for me.
4. Tidy up the house
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Plain yogurt and honey
2. Celery and Hummus
3. Cheese and Crackers (although I don't enjoy it too much)
5. Pickles and olives
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Tithe 10% to our church
2. Pay off all of our debt (which is just Andrew's school loans)
3. Go on a long vacation, with a babysitter, to a nice far away place
4. Buy a nice sewing table that stored the sewing machiene with lots of drawers
5. Fix the cars up
5 bad habits
1. Anger problem
2. picking my fingers
3. I'm a perfectionist
4. Pushing myself too far - see #3
5. Expecting perfection out of my family - see #3
5 places I've lived
1. South central PA
2. Northwestern OH
3. Northwestern NM
4. Central Pa in the mountains!
5. That wonderful happy place I go in my mind from time to time.....
5 jobs I've had
1. Pharmacy Tech
2. Shift supervisor
3. Jo-Anne worker (cutting fabric, ringing people up, etc....)
4. Graphics Design and Administrative Assistant
And my favorite thus far...
5. Domestic Engineer and Mama.... :)
I don't know who to tag, so I won't tag anyone.
I promise I will be posting a belly pic with the latest ultrasound and if it's a boy or a girl. Things have been so busy. I'll tell ya about that too.