Friday, May 02, 2008

5 Things About Me

search engine marketing
search engine optimization

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Preparing to graduate from high school
2. Researching schools
3. Having fun with the last month of school
4. Working in CVS as a pharm tech
5. Still living at home

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Iron
2. Bake Faux Sourdough bread
3. Sew something!! It's a release for me.
4. Tidy up the house
5. Exercise

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Plain yogurt and honey
2. Celery and Hummus
3. Cheese and Crackers (although I don't enjoy it too much)
4. Popcorn
5. Pickles and olives

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. Tithe 10% to our church
2. Pay off all of our debt (which is just Andrew's school loans)
3. Go on a long vacation, with a babysitter, to a nice far away place
4. Buy a nice sewing table that stored the sewing machiene with lots of drawers
5. Fix the cars up

5 bad habits
1. Anger problem
2. picking my fingers
3. I'm a perfectionist
4. Pushing myself too far - see #3
5. Expecting perfection out of my family - see #3

5 places I've lived
1. South central PA
2. Northwestern OH
3. Northwestern NM
4. Central Pa in the mountains!
5. That wonderful happy place I go in my mind from time to time.....

5 jobs I've had
1. Pharmacy Tech
2. Shift supervisor
3. Jo-Anne worker (cutting fabric, ringing people up, etc....)
4. Graphics Design and Administrative Assistant
And my favorite thus far...
5. Domestic Engineer and Mama.... :)

I don't know who to tag, so I won't tag anyone.

I promise I will be posting a belly pic with the latest ultrasound and if it's a boy or a girl. Things have been so busy. I'll tell ya about that too.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Check your PM box about the purse. :)
I know a lady who found an old '50's era Singer sewing machine with the table for $7.50 at a thrift store- its in pristine condition.

Jessica Morris said...

Taking a babysitter along on the trips is a great idea!! :) Lol. If I ever get a billion dollars I'll have to remember that ;)