Saturday, May 17, 2008

Because....

search engine marketing
search engine optimization

Because I don't feel like writing anything coherant, because you are sick of seeing a pregnant woman and because my family is so cute!

I fed them turkey for supper, that's why Andrew looks so drugged.



My Amish husband. Doesn't he with that beard though? I love his beard!








My beautiful girl...




I am blessed.



Don't ya just love that you can see right up her nose?


This one was taken a little while ago. Of a sunday morning before church. Don't let her fool you, she's not as angelic as she looks.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathryn, she is just too precious =) I love my hubby's facial hair, too - when it gets unruly in the winter we call him Abraham Lincoln!!

Shannon said...

I loved seeing those; Nadia is so beautiful! I can't wait to see pics of her little brother :) It's obvious your hubby and Nadia love each other too!

Chelsea Rae said...

Oh my Kathryn, Nadia is gorgeous! I love the pictures, you are indeed blessed!

Crystal said...

She's so pretty! Her eyes are incredible... the color, the long eye lashes! Lovely!