Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nuttin Much to Say

search engine marketing
search engine optimization

Life feels hectic right now. I'm sure it's not. I'm sure it's just because I've been out of the house for the past three days. Monday morning I went grocery shopping. Tuesday went to the city for dinner (which entails leaving mid afternoon and getting back not till like 9pm) and today I went to Walmart to pick up an order. I usually have all my day to myself to get things done. So for those reasons I feel soo busy!

We've marked the boundaries for the garden, Andrew has checked out the rototiller and I have my seeds started. I hung my first load of laundry outside today. It's still waiting in the basket on the table for me to finish it, along with tuesdays laundry. Oy.

We ate a really cool dinner tonight. It was a campbells recipe. I haven't the gumption to link to anything. It was really good. Check out their website for lots of yummy easy recipes.

I've sewed a shirt, an apron, and a pair of capris so far. I'm planning on four other shirts, one more pair of capris and a nightgown yet.

Hubby found and bought me an awesome sewing table for 50% off!!! I've been waiting for this for a while. He'll get his art desk back. *blush* He's so good to me. But that thing shakes something awful. I think he's putting it together right now and I told him he didn't have to. He said that the amount of sewing I do, it's worth it. It folds out to be a cutting table with storage on underneath. It even has lines on it for cutting. I have a heavy duty cardboard fold out cutting board right now that goes on the floor, but for some reason I'm having trouble getting down to it. I hope I can get these clothes done soon, or otherwise I won't reach anymore!

I'm feeling good. Back into an exercise routine. Which helps so much. I'm not drinking enough water, I know it. But I am in love with plain, non-fat yogurt. With a little honey. Oh joy! It just sets the day right.

Oh and before I log off. I figured one other thing might make you smile....

We sold our house!! Finally! One month after the first closing date, we sold our house!! This is the best financially we've felt since we've gotten married. It feels good. Thank you for your prayers!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Yay for selling the house!!! :D

lost2society said...

Congrats on selling the house!! Yay!! :)

Have you ever had dehydrated yogurt? I love it - I keep meaning to blog about it, but basically you take plain yogurt, add salt to it, put it in a paper towel lined colander overnight and all the extra liquid runs out of it.
I eat it with a spice from Israel sprinkled on top *so* good!!

Jessica Morris said...

oops - my husband was on this computer before me! The above comment was from me, not my hubby ;)

Stacy said...

I tagged you for a meme!

Stacy said...

Purse: I make and sell them. $30 includes shipping and your choice of fabric. I have quite a bit of fabric on hand pictured on my photobucket account. PM me on CW (or come back and comment) if you want to know more. :)