Thursday, March 06, 2008

Since I'm Already Weird

search engine marketing
search engine optimization

Lookee what I made!!! I am so excited. You are probably thinking, what in the world do you need with them. Well any pregnant or has been pregnant woman knows you do still need these. The disposables were giving me problems, so I made my own!! And they are grand. I love em. So I thought I'd share. I did a circle pattern. It's a 100% cotton top, with a flannel middle (a lovely brown and blue plaid, perfect place for it) and then some leftover fleece for a backing. I used velcro since I don't have a snap maker. What do you think?

Here is a great article on the benefits of using them. I'm interested though, who has used postpartum cloth pads? I know I probably can't use my diva cup for the pp time.

They aren't perfect, but hey who is going to be looking at them anyway? Me. And as long as they do the job, who cares!!

They took maybe 10 minutes each. I used fabric I already had, so the cost was nill. Just my time and think power.

No comments: