Monday, March 10, 2008

7 Tag

search engine marketing
search engine optimization

Oooooo baby I got tagged!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah. I like being tagged.

Sandy tagged me (thank you!)

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am a first time pastors wife AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING. I am secretly afraid of getting my husband fired because of something I'll do, or not do that I'm supposed to be doing. I think I have a poor view of pastors wives.
2. My last three toes curl into each other like three dominoes falling down. It's embarrassing. But, hey, they still work.
3. My grandmother died two weeks ago and I told no one. Except hubby and my best friend. I wasn't close to her, but I keep having dreams about her.
4. I took my internship in 2001 amongst the Navajo Indians in New Mexico. I miss it.
5. I drove illegally through a level 3 blizzard this past weekend in Ohio (and I had two other people with me.) I did not die.
6. My fingernails are so hard that they DO NOT BEND. Instead they snap, right off, leaving sharp edges that need filed but someone forgot to bring a file and instead I scratched myself on my forehead. (how do I explain THAT wound?)
7. I love prayer with the ladies at my church tuesdays. But I don't do it near enough at home.

Ok, who to tag. I have no idea. I need to join that blog party so that I can make more friends. Don't feel sorry for me, I just am an introvert and read all these blogs but never introduce myself. Ah, my problem. Anyway, if you want to do it, please do!!

No comments: