Friday, March 28, 2008

14 Weeks

search engine marketing
search engine optimization

I did take pics the past couple of weeks, but I just looked nasty in them. Easter really did a number on me. Oy. But this one looks much better. Hubby says that I have popped. I believe so.
I have been feeling the baby move a lot. Mostly down low. Although there was one day he popped me and it shocked me because it was such a big jolt. He likes tomato products. If it is a boy, we've chosen a name that will fit. But we aren't telling. Neener neener. Just kidding.
I am feeling much better, although I do have some days where I don't feel so good, but they are few and far between. Other than that, baby is fine, I am fine and so relaxed with "We don't have to buy anything for this baby!!!" I hope to post every two weeks with pics, it's nice to sort of document my progress. Check out my 11 week pic.

2 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Beautiful!!
You look so radiant!

Claire said...

What a gorgeous picture!

Cxx