Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little Weight Loss Joys #3

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Yesterday I was walking through our annual street fair with a friend from Ohio. This particular friend has seen me at almost my highest weight. Everybody else in our little town has not. A lady who comes to our church when she is visiting her mother in law was there. She saw me and exclaimed "hey there skinny mini!" I have never, ever in my life been called that. I've been called a lot of other things, but never skinny mini. It's a first. And it was nice. She's only ever seen me as heavy as after I had Rhys. What she didn't know is that I had been much much heavier. And what was really weird is that she herself is thin. I can't believe I'm being classified with the skinnies. How cool is that?

No comments: