Thursday, July 30, 2009

Insert Choice Title Here

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


There are so many titles I could put for this post, so I'll just let you put one in there yourself.

Rhys slept ALL. STINKIN. NIGHT. I feel so happy, blessed, energetic. He usually would get up around 11pm, nurse, and go right back to bed. Then he'd get up early morning, like 4ish. And go right back to bed. Well the past couple of nights he'd pushed his first feeding to 1am, then 2am. Then he just dropped the second feeding and was getting up once. I'm not holding my breath though, because I had to wake him up from all his naps yesterday. He was just a sleepy boy. I think he's growing. So he might go back to getting up again and that's ok. This is the point where I did controlled crying with Nadia, but I just don't have the heart to do it with Rhys. So I won't, at least not yet. And that's ok. I know that if he did it once, he can do it again when he's ready. He's my last baby, I want to enjoy all the baby/nursing/bonding moments I have with him. And as long as I'm getting sleep why should I force him to go through that?

Anyway, it's a good day. I even woke up before he woke up. Wow.

No comments: