Wednesday, February 25, 2009

There Is Sunshine.....

search engine marketing
search engine optimization



There is an old hymn with the lines "There is sunshine in my soul today, more glorious and bright, Than glows in any earthly sky, For Jesus is my light. O there’s sunshine, heavenly sunshine, When the peaceful, happy moments roll
When Jesus shows His smiling face There is sunshine in my soul." I think of this song often when I am happy or when the sun is just shining for all it's worth. Today was one of those days. It was glorious, beautiful, warm and free. And we walked in it. Sure we were still bundled up, but I don't care. We were outside and walking in the sun. Thank you Jesus! I plan on that tomorrow too.

I seem to be on the mend, although I'm still feeling an odd sensation in my sinuses. I can't remember, but I ended up going to the dr and found out I have an sinus infection. I got a script for an antibiotic and if I had had my druthers about me I would've held on to it and just hit this with all the garlic in the house. It's a natural antibiotic you know. And it won't allow the yeastie beasties to grow, if you know what I mean. But I did start the meds so I'll finish them. I am, however, using the garlic in conjunction, because the pharmacist was concerned that the script I got won't work for this infection. But my options are limited, I am nursing, on an anti-depressant and I'm allergic to penicillin. Great. So this is what I get.

The house is getting back in order. I made a wonderful spaghetti torte this evening for supper. Sometime back I got a vegetarian cookbook, because we eat more vegetarian than not and I needed more options. I found myself going to the 'meatless' sections of cookbooks anyway, so I thought, why not? This torte was wonderful. Full of protien and next time I'll use whole grain spaghetti.

I finally, for the first time in three weeks, mopped my kitchen floor. It looks great. I am so glad to finally have that done. And another thing, all day today I was smelling this wonderful perfume. It kept following me around, like I'd catch a wiff of it and think 'hmm, that smells great, I wonder where that's coming from?' But it was in each room. Then I figured it out, 'oh, it's me. OH! It's my shampoo and conditioner!' This was the first time in three weeks that I was actually able to smell it. That's how long my smeller's been out of commission. I hope it had a nice vacation.

The kids seem to be fine. Rhys is either making up for the lack of appetite from the past weeks or is going through a growth spurt because he wants to eat more often. Needless to say I've been hungrier and drinking more mama's tea. But he's also trying to drop that last nap. Dropping naps can be dicey. They want to sleep but it's too late for them to go down for a nap, but when they stay up they get cranky. Eh, it's just for a time and it's a transition. It'll get better. Poor Rhys just about nodded off as we were walking.

Goodness, am I hungry! Gotta go. I'm raiding the fridge.

By the way, I dropped another pound. Woohoo! At this rate, what with Rhys eating like he is, I'll loose the rest of it by the end of the year. I surely hope so!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Sounds like you got lots accomplished!