Saturday, February 21, 2009

44 Random Things

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Kim did this on her blog and I like this sort of thing too....

1. Do you like blue cheese? Bleck. No.

2. What is your favorite holiday? Easter. It signals the beginning of true Spring. Resurrection!

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? After having two babies, no.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Used to like them, but then I found out the calorie content.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea or water.

9. Can you do push ups? Pathetically, no.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring.

11. Favorite hobby? Sewing

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope!

13. What’s your favorite shoe? My slippers.

14. What’s your middle name? Elizabeth.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?

1. Wonder how long Rhys will sleep
2. I wonder what's in the mail today.
3. What is the number of that seamstress lady again?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, tea, and water.

17. Current worry? That I won't loose all this weight.

18. Current hate right now? My butt, my thighs, my jiggly stomach, need I go on...

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Playing a board game with friends.

21. Where would you like to go? Ireland.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Meh. Do it if you want to :)

23. Do you own slippers? Yes! I'm wearing them right now.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have, but would like to.

26. Can you whistle? Yes.

27. Favorite colors? Red, red and um, Red.

28. Would you be a pirate? Ew no. Can you say venereal disease?

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, it's next to Rhys' room and I usually shower when he's sleeping.

30. Favorite girl’s name? Rose

31. Favorite boy’s name? Well I really like Rhys.

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Rhys

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Ones that didn't have those little balls all over them.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had as a child? I got my finger stuck in the tailgate of a truck. Yep, it actually got closed on my finger. I could see the bone. My grandmother put Mercurochrome on it and I never went to the hospital.

37. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? Sara

38. Who is your loudest friend? Sara if you really get her going

39. How many dogs do you have? None

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, he better! I'm married to him!

41. What is your favorite book? The Bible really gets it for me.

42. What is your favorite candy? Wherthers original

43. Favorite Sports Team? Hahaha!

44. Favorite Movie? Princess Bride

No comments: