Monday, January 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 1.19

search engine marketing
search engine optimization



FOR TODAY January 19, 2008
Outside my window...is a greenhouse, hundreds of gravestones, and a church covered in snow.
I am thinking...I really need to go to bed.
I am thankful that...I can genuinely enjoy my son.
From the kitchen...comes the aroma of a chocolate candle burning. Hey, no calories.
I am wearing...a long sleeved pj shirt, pj pants and my slippers.
I am creating...a home, a haven, a peaceful abode for my family.
I am going...nowhere, I never go anywhere.
I am reading...The New Strong-willed Child.
I am hoping...for spring.
I am hearing...the sound of the exhaust fan in the kitchen. (I think that candle burned out.)
Around the house...is quiet and peace.
One of my favorite things...is snuggling with hubby.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Laundry, cleaning, playing with the kids.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... cuz it's just darn cute
More Daybooks here.

No comments: