Wednesday, January 21, 2009

200 Sit Ups Challenge

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


I've been following Tammy's Push Up Challenge and while it sounds good, I didn't really think I needed to do it. My upper body already looses weight pretty fast, it's the lower half I need to work on. But then, THEN, she posted about doing the 200 Sit Ups Challenge. Great. Like I need anything more to do. But hey, that's exactly where I need to work. Those stinkin size 12 and 10 jeans are sitting idly in my closet. I want to get back into them! And it's my stomach that's the problem. What can I say, for the better part of last year my stomach had it's own zip code. So I've decided to do it. Surprisingly enough I was able to do 85 with the initial test. I get to start on week 3. Yay for me.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: