Friday, August 18, 2006

I should hang a shingle....

....I'll cut your hair if you cut mine.....


I cut my mother's hair today. I've been cutting hubby's for a while and a guy friend of ours. Not really hard, just use the clippers. Well, my parents are visiting and my mother mentions that her bangs need trimmed. No prob. Then she mentions she really needs the rest trimmed too. OOOOkay. So I give it a shot. Her hair is stick straight and all one length. I did my best. Nothing spectacular, but it's trimmed and split ends are gone. Now if I could just find someone to cut my hair!! But mines all different lengths and wavy and just a pain, I'm sure to cut. But once I get a great cut all I need to do is just let it dry. It's great.

Still waiting on those churches. Forever waiting. Oh we have lots of churches who want us, but they are only part time. And lots of pulpit supply. But nothing full time. Ugh. I guess something is better than nothing.

I am sewing gun sleeves for my father. I need to have them done by August 23. ACK! I don't have a whole lot of time!! Lord help me get them done. I just need to have four done by that date, then the rest I can mail at any time. I am hoping I'll get enough money that I can get a hair cut. I am obsessed with this want. I kind of feel it's like a need, but in actuality I don't need it. Not to live anyway. But it's just one more thing, just one more thing, that makes me feel poor. I can't even get my hair cut. We can barely pay for the food. Wait a minute. We can't. It goes on the credit card. I hate that.

I think I'd better quiet down. I'm depressing myself.
Gotta get water anyway.

No comments: