Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hello!!

I didn't think anyone actually read this blog. Wow, now I find out that there are at least two people reading it. Wow. Guess I'll actually have to keep it up more often.

Took Nadia to the dr today. She wasn't acting herself. Call it mother's intuition. But I thought maybe her ear infection hadn't cleared up. Well when I took her in there, her ear infection didn't clear up, in fact, she had a double!! Ack! So another round of antibiotics. Glad she eats so much yogurt. The pharmacy tech asked how I knew. Well she was waking up more at night, more fussy and of all things, when I nurse her in the afternoon, she often falls asleep. Then when we get up there is a huge puddle of sweat where her head was. I don't know why that is. But that's what happened the last time and lo and behold she had an infection. So here we go. Usually that stuff works pretty good.

Still no word from the three regions. Hubby still has to get stuff into the one region, but a church contacted us about a position, so we have to get stuff in. But we are so busy. But he could be working on it right now, but he's not, he's reading the news. GRRRRRR. I'm letting that one go. The more I bother, the slower he gets.

This stupid weight loss thing is not happening. I've started running. It's the funniest thing. I"m not the smallest thing and me running I'm sure is quite funny. But I'm hoping it will recharge my weight loss. I know one thing, it's recharged my hunger. I am hungry all the time!!! So I'm trying to keep my eating to a min and drink drink drink.

My great aunt who has alzheimers, had a heart attack. She's dying. Well, we all are, but she's closer, so it seems. But they've been saying that for about five years. I expect a call any day now. It's such a shame, I don't know if we'll be able to make it to the funeral. We can't take off days, we are so tight. It's hard to pay the bills. But I know all of my family will be in and I know there are people that Nadia hasn't met yet. There are those of my family I'd rather she not meet. Sad, but true.

Well tonight is date night. Nadia is down and I am thirsty!!! We are supposed to play a game of Risk. We'll see. Hubby is sooooo competative. Sometimes ruthless! He promises to be nice. We'll see......

No comments: