Thursday, September 30, 2010

9.30.10 ER

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Years ago before we moved and I was a member at a gym I took a pilates class every week. I know it helped me get back my pre-pregnancy posture. I think I slumped over too much while nursing. Well I sorta got away from it when we moved. And I never wrote down the routine, so I bought a few DVD's, mainly the Exhale Spa with Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp. They are good, really good. But I missed my old routine. It was so basic, yet challenging for every level. Well I found it again.
This website is chocked full of pilates exercises. And it's free. They do explain them well, but because I had done the routine multiple times it didn't take me long to get back in the swing of it. That's what I did this morning. And it felt great. This is the particular routine I did this morning. I'm going to try to incorporate this routine once a week. It really helps with other exercises too. Core is so important!

No comments: