Monday, March 23, 2009

No-Poo Challenge

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Ok, I am eating my words. I know I know. I said last week I wasn't going to. But I'm half curious, so I'm trying it for a week. I need my hair to look decent for church on sunday mornings, so if it doesn't I will use my shampoo. But so far it looks nice. I just used baking soda this morning and baby oil on the ends. Then later on I used lavender eo to help it out. I love that smell. I also rinsed it in cold water. My scalp feels calm. That's the only way I know how to describe it. It was bouncy and wavy. Very nice. I'm going to try not washing tomorrow, even after exercising. I will rinse and massage my scalp, though. Just to see what it does. I'd hate to use baking soda everyday, but I do exercise everyday and I sweat! So this is an experiment. I'll keep you posted how it goes. If it goes well, then I guess Nadia and Andrew can use my shampoo and conditioner. One things for sure our grocery budget will be much better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MUWAHAHAHAHA!

I mean ... er ... I'm glad you're up for the challenge!

I'm trying not to wash every day, but my hair is just awful when I don't. Oh well, I'm trying to be a big girl and stick it out for a couple weeks and hope that my hair adjusts - I really hate *having* to shower and wash every day ... it'd be one thing if I chose to do it, but having to is irritating - especially for camping and such!

I do love using the BS, though. I find my hair is totally bouncy and voluminous and shiny and my scalp is totally CLEAN feeling. Ah.