Thursday, March 26, 2009

No-Poo Challenge Day 3

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


Ick. Not all of it, but some of it, ICK. The roots were fine and my hair was still 'ok', but the ends were stringy. I don't think the baby oil was working. Nix that. So I washed my hair again today. This is what I do when I wash. I have a huge cup that I put about .5 tbls baking soda in the bottom. I fill that with water and, if my ends need washing (like today) I dip them in for a few seconds and then pour the rest over my head. I massage my scalp and rinse. I basically do the same thing with the ACV. Now this morning I skipped any oils just to see how it would do and I'll let it air dry. It feels ok so far. I'll let you know at the end of the day. If it gets too frizzy I'll use jojoba oil on it. I've heard of a honey rinse, but I can't find any information on it. I might have to improvise.

One thing about this, I don't loose near as much hair as what I did before. There used to be a nice size wad in the shower drain, but now just a few strands. And I massage my hair as much as I did when I used shampoo, but I think it's easier on my hair. I dunno. It's nice to not to have to get as much of that junk out of my drain. Why is it, when it's on my head it's nice, but in the drain it's ew?

I'll report tonight on day 4.

No comments: