Friday, April 11, 2008

16 Weeks

search engine marketing
search engine optimization
I've had trouble thinking of how to start this blog entry, so that it sounded eloquent and well worded. It's not working. I am so tired. We were running around in the city today, I had my appt, the cars had an appt, we went to Sam's. It was enough. At any rate, this is my 16 week shot. Baby is growing. Check out my 14 week pic. Pre pregnancy clothes (jackets and such) that fit, not a week ago, do not fit anymore. YAY! I love it. This entire outfit is from my previous pregnancy, so it's a bit big, but I don't care. It is comfortable.

I made a pair of capri's and maybe, if I get the gumption, I'll show you. At any rate, enjoy the pic. Have a good evening. I'm going to play Pirates tonight. Arg.

2 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

You look beautiful Kathryn! I would love to make some capris. Maternity clothes are so expensive.