Monday, July 19, 2010

SBD Day 2 Update

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


I thought I'd give a quickie update on how the whole diet thing is going.  

So far so good.  I'm at a time of the month, not THE time of the month, but a different time of the month when I'm usually gorging on food because I'm so dang hungry!  And this time I'm not.  I get hungry about an hour before meals, but that's ok, because I'm going to eat.  Now like tonight I was hungry about an hour after supper and I ate a small snack and I'll tell you people I'm full.  Not stuffed, just satisfyingly full.  I like that feeling.  I don't like that empty, painful gut feeling.  And I got that, a lot.  So I ate, a lot.  Keep in mind I kept it all within caloric ranges, but I guess I was eating all the wrong things.  

Anyhoo.  I'm being 'good' and eating what I should.  I was worried about getting in enough fiber or going over my calories for the day, but I am meeting both those needs.  It's good.  And I'm also meeting my fat needs for the day too.  Before I'd totally be under where I was supposed to be.  

I feel good.  I won't know if it's working until Sunday.  I'm keeping myself from weighing until then.  THAT is the hardest part.  Not the eating.  No, it's the not weighing.  Hopefully I'll survive.  :)


Till tomorrow. 

No comments: