|search engine optimization|
I've got some serious cravings over here in no carb land. Ugh. I didn't realize how much I ate those things. I can barely get through a meal now. I'm so sick of salads and eggs with veggies in them. I could almost barf right now thinking of it. And it's only day 5. I need me some bread, man!
So to console myself I'm dreaming and creating a list of the things I'm dying for:
- Chocolate, any kind, I'm not picky. Dark, milk, I'd even go for an Ande's mint (I don't believe mint and chocolate should do business.)
- A nice thick piece of my bread slathered with at least an inch thick of peanut butter
- Two pieces of my bread with miracle whip, lettuce, onion, tomato, cheese and chicken salad
- A piece of my bread toasted with butter and cinnamon and sugar all over top
- Steel cut oats with brown sugar and milk
- Cheerios with sugar and milk
- That banana bread I made last week that's been taunting me this week
- Roasted potatoes
- Bacon bits
- Oatmeal and raisin cookies
- Fruit! Any kind, I'm not being picky.
- A piece of my pizza. Oh my pizza. My beloved, luscious, mouth watering, scrumptious pizza. Oh how I miss you.