Thursday, December 20, 2007

Your Mission....

search engine marketing
search engine optimization
Ladies, I've got a challenge for you. If you are married, happily or not, going to be, or just got married, this challenge is for you. This subject is near and dear to my heart. I don't want to taint your decision too much, but I encourage you to click on the following links and decide for yourself.

30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf

Not sure what the difference is between these two pages, but I have printed them both off to do this challenge. I will be doing this starting Jan 1, 2008. I will be putting weekly updates during this challenge. Please let me know if you are considering doing this.

I believe this could profoundly change our marriages, our families and, inevitably, our country. Join with me, won't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it too! I'll be blogging about it as well. Good luck Mama!

Shannon said...

I'm planning on doing this, along with a prayer group I'm a part of. We're starting Jan. 6.