Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

~FOR TODAY~

Outside My Window...
The grass is brown, the garden is soggy, but the birds are chirping....spring is near!

I am thinking...
My husband is crazy, but that's one of the reasons I married him

I am thankful for...
the health of my children

From the kitchen...
for once, nothing but leftovers

I am wearing...
sweats, ratty shirt and beautiful, lovely earrings hand crafted for me from Crystal at 2bellesandabead.com


I am creating...
a 45th wedding anniversary quilt for my inlaws

I am going...
to a community lenten service tonight...hubby's preaching!

I am reading...
the Word

On my mind...
which crochet project to take on

Around the house...
laundry is done (and it's only tuesday!)

One of my favorite things...
running

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
more running, crocheting, quilting, grocery shopping

And a picture to share:

Have a happy day!

No comments: