Thursday, December 23, 2010

Todays Thoughts

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


In Bullet form!

  • No, no, I'm not in the study, you cannot find me in here!
  • Crap, what do you mean we can't find a quality car for less than a grand?
  • Eh, I'll run longer tomorrow.
  • I wonder if I'm burning more calories now that I'm running more often and further?
  • It's Christmas now, I've had my candy cane.
  • Cat, you've got it made in the shade.
  • I think I want to cry.
  • Wait, bread's done.
  • Bread's not done.  
  • I hate baking bread in this stupid roaster.  
  • I think I can cry now.  
  • Ahhhh, I've got coffee.  
  • Things will settle down after Christmas.  Right?  
  • Is it wrong to go to bed at 7:30?  
  • How many times must I call that girls name before she answers me??  
  • GRRRR.
That is all.

No comments: