Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Hat and.....

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


the worlds cutest boy (at least I think so, feel free to disagree, but do that somewhere else. I want to remain in my bubble.) Anyway. I made another hat. Actually I made three this morning. They are so easy!! Here is a super cute pic, because even though it's too big, he's a better model than I.




Yes, he is wearing duckie slippers.  Aint he just cute?  Ok, so the pics aren't the most flattering for him, but that's the best I can do with a 2 yr old, aright?!  But you get the picture.  Hah hah.

Here are some links for easy fleece hats, perfect for last minute gift giving.  Seriously people, I put together three in an hour this morning, including cutting them out!

Free hat Patterns

Fleece Stocking Hat  This the pattern I used for above hat.

Fleece Hats

Fleece Hat Tutorial

No comments: