|search engine optimization|
I am starting what I am going to call phase one. I've got 15lbs to loose to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. I am a size 14 jeans and want to get back to my size 10's. Phase one is going to last for a few months. It consists of this:
- Doing the Couch to 5K training for the first 2 months
- After that running three times a week
- On the off days I will do some sort of whole body toning
- Eating healthfully, making every calorie count (but not counting calories at this point, just because I'm breastfeeding, I don't want to restrict calories yet.)
- Drinking at minimum 64oz of water, but striving to drink 96oz
I truly believe I can reach my goal weight with Phase one alone, but if I don't I know that calorie counting will get me the rest of the way.
I will also be taking monthly pics to show my progress (more for me than anyone, it helps). I will also be taking measurements and weighing myself, however, no one but me gets to see those numbers! I will post my weight lost as I loose it.
So here is what I looked like at the beginning of my pregnancy:
Here is what I look like now:
So that's that. I'll keep you up to date regularly!