Thursday, October 30, 2008

Postpardum Weightloss

  • search engine marketing
search engine optimization

I am starting what I am going to call phase one. I've got 15lbs to loose to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. I am a size 14 jeans and want to get back to my size 10's. Phase one is going to last for a few months. It consists of this:
  • Doing the Couch to 5K training for the first 2 months
  • After that running three times a week
  • On the off days I will do some sort of whole body toning
  • Eating healthfully, making every calorie count (but not counting calories at this point, just because I'm breastfeeding, I don't want to restrict calories yet.)
  • Drinking at minimum 64oz of water, but striving to drink 96oz
Phase two is all of that, except I will be counting calories and watching my food intake a bit more seriously.

I truly believe I can reach my goal weight with Phase one alone, but if I don't I know that calorie counting will get me the rest of the way.

I will also be taking monthly pics to show my progress (more for me than anyone, it helps). I will also be taking measurements and weighing myself, however, no one but me gets to see those numbers! I will post my weight lost as I loose it.

So here is what I looked like at the beginning of my pregnancy:

Here is what I look like now:
So that's that. I'll keep you up to date regularly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to ask if you'd cleared running with your midwife :)

I'm excited to see how it goes for you!! That pic of you and Rhys is too cute =)

How much did you gain with your pregnancy?