Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Opening Another Box

search engine marketing
search engine optimization
When I opened this blog for the first time in two weeks, ie-got on the net for the first time in two weeks, I felt like I was opening yet another box that I had taped shut not so long ago. It's been so long and so much has happened since I last got on here. Where do I start?

Well the end of our last week in our old house found me scurrying around, packing last minute things, taking care of a little girl and trying to keep my wits about me with my husband and FIL (grrr) working household projects all around. Things got done. The truck was packed Sunday afternoon (after a scarey delay in actually getting the truck and a nice steady downpour of rain right before it arrived.) And we left our home of 5 years, the one so many memories were made in, on Monday morning. The drive to our new home was uneventful. We got here and there was a crew waiting to unload the truck. Hallelujah! My MIL and BIL were here, God-sends, those two. And a huge welcome crew from the church. We are so blessed. They had a hot dinner ready at the church, with a birthday party for Nadia! She turned two last wednesday. They even got the crib put together, and one of the ladies from the church went to the city to get barrel nuts that I lost from the crib, so that it could be put together correctly. The truck was unloaded in about two hours. Wow! Nadia finally got to bed around 9pm. For those of you who know me well, that was a lot for me. Poor little thing was wasted. We all slept soundly that night, and Andrew and I slept in our bed that night. YAY!

I think I am going to do this in spurts. As I am tired. I am also heading into a visit with Aunt Flo so I am cranky, hormonal and EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT! So I will post the next couple of days tomorrow. But we are here, we are settled, pretty much and finally back into somewhat of a routine. Thank you God for all Your blessings.

PS-we have health insurance starting Sept 1. It's probably just about the best we could get. I am so very thankful, you cannot know. This means......BABIES!! Oh, I'm not pregnant yet, the insurance agent actually told us to wait to try until January. Just to make sure we'd be covered. Anyway. I'll tell you more about that too.

Later!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy birthday Nadia! I can't believe she is two already. You and I might be TTC at the same time ;)