Sunday, June 11, 2006

Where we're at...

It's been an interesting couple of days. Nadia has been sick and on top of it I think she's dropping her first nap. That's bittersweet. That's also when I work. Ekk! I might have to work a little at night to get stuff done. That's ok. I can just go to the gym in the morning instead. Which is much better anyway.

We got a call from a regional office about a church. YAY! I am more than excited, but more than apprehensive about it being 'the one'. I want to be hopeful, I want to be excited. But I also don't want to be disappointed. Don't know what the next step is. At conference this week I got to talk to the former pastor's wife of this church. Sounds like a good match...so far. The locale is lovely, the church is fulltime and they like kids. Then today at church, after hubby had offered a praise that God knows where we will pastor at, we had some people come up to offer to pray for us. It was so encouraging. Probably one of the most encouraging things yet in this process. I feel God's blessing. Also, I was reminded again that the most important thing in going to a church to pastor is not how I look (because I began to think I had better loose some weight so they love me) but rather my relationship with God, because then everything else will follow. I am afraid, to be honest. And part of me just wants to cry, but not because I don't want it, but because something is finally happening. It's the let down, ya know? Like when I started bleeding early on in my pregnancy, I didn't feel anything until I had come home from the dr's, after the ultrasound and after I was done bleeding, then, in the shower, I sobbed. Yes, everything was fine, but it was the let down, the let out. It was needed.




This is my beautiful daughter, inspecting a piece of grass. She later put it in her mouth. Ew. I thought you might enjoy a pic of her.

No comments: