|search engine optimization|
It's always nice to be loved. *sigh* Today of all days I needed this.
I have been honored with the I Love Your Blog award from Kim. She states "Just Me is a blog about her life … she’s quite thrify and crafty, and I envy her mad skillz =) (lol … I really just wanted to write mad skillz … although I truly do admire her!)" Thank you Kim!! Now I have to nominate 7 other blogs.
- Tammy's Recipes - I check this blog daily for foodie inspiration. I have actually used a lot of the recipes. I like it that we are on the same page as far as frugality, nutrition and tastes. It's like homecooking revamped. It's what I look for in recipes.
- The Cappuccino Life - I love following Maggie's posts as she has a way with words I admire. She gets me thinking in a different direction, but not in a bad way. She inspires me in loving my husband and my child (soon to be 'ren') better. She also likes lentils and I am partial to those as well!
- Song of my Soul - This woman has such a talent for words it's not funny. Actually it is, she can get me laughing no matter what. She also has a great talent for jewlery and has made me some earrings that I love. In fact I'm wearing the ones I won right now!
- Life as I see it - A blog that is updated a lot, and I like that, about her life with her boys. She posts some really great recipes and I really want to try that falafel. I love reading about contemporaries.
- JavaMama - This is a very good online friend of mine who mirrors my thoughts and sentiments on a lot of issues. We also happen to be very close in due dates! It's nice to have someone who is 'there' with you on certain things. I never feel like I have to explain myself.
- A Glimpse of Pink - I have enjoyed following this blog. I have grown to admire this woman's faith in situations I don't know I could handle. And her little boy is so cute!
- The Daily Poop - This is another like minded mama I love to read about. She is the wife of a deployed Army man. I cannot imagine the faith it takes.
All jokes aside I am very close, like the first part of early labor is done for me, I just keep having labor every night. Then it fizzles out. Pray for my daughter though, she came down with a cold and I'm concerned about her (really her germs) and a newborn. I was up just about all night last night. I was so tired I ran right into the end of an open door stubbing two toes. I promptly went to the potty to pee and ended up crying on the toilet. Ever do that? Cry on the toilet I mean. Sounds like something only a pregnant woman would do. I still so want this baby to come!!