Saturday, July 21, 2007

We've Got a Date!

search engine marketing
search engine optimization
It's with a moving truck! We finally got our date for moving nailed down. We are moving August 6. I know I know, it's soon, but the day we found out we were moving, July 9, I packed a box. And have been packing boxes ever since. Most of our stuff is packed. We've been humming right along and I'm actually quite pleased with our progress. So is hubby. Although, our house is small and our garage is eclectically organized (read: A MESS!). So we cannot store our boxes in there until we move. Soooooo we have boxes lined up, stacked up, stored up in the hallway, in our room, in the living room, basically any available space that is not occupied, or is not required for living at this point. It's cramped. But we don't care! We are leaving in...ACK! TWO WEEKS! breathe in breathe out.........


My last day at work is Tuesday, that is, if my trainee needs me to come in. He's catching on very quickly and I might not have to. Hubby's last day at work is Friday and then my father in law is coming out to help with carpentry type things. He will be helping to drive one of the vehicles to the church. What a blessing. And my bff will be coming the weekend before we go to help with Nadia and packing last minute things. We have such a list of things to do to the house before we put it up for sale. But God is good. We will get done what needs to be done. I am already impressed with how well we are moving and so I am not worrying about those things.

We are attending our former church tomorrow. We left with them knowing we were leaving, so we can go back to say final goodbyes. Then, Sunday evening, we are attending our church picnic. I love church picnics. Nadia should be a riot. Looking forward to it, it's a good way to chat with everyone before we go. It's interesting, because at last years picnic we had just gotten back from a regional approval meeting that went very wrong. Now were are going to say goodbye. It's good.

Well I had better go. I've got so many things to do and I do want to get some time to rest.

Oh, did I mention? I got to 169!!!! I have just 4lbs to go to get to my goal weight. That's right, just FOUR measly pounds. I'm ecstatic. I still haven't figured out what I am going to do to celebrate. 115lbs is a lot of weight to loose, I definitely need to celebrate. I'll let you know what I figure out. You think too. I welcome ideas.

Have a great evening!

No comments: