Friday, October 30, 2009

Toots

search engine marketing
search engine optimization


When my sweet little boy was born over a year ago, I avoided all things gaseous. Broccoli, milk, beans, etc. When he was about 4 weeks old I tried a little, I mean very little broccoli. I love broccoli. It does not love me. I get debilitating gas cramps from the stuff. That has not stopped me from eating it. Well when I ate that very little bit of broccoli Rhys was awake and screaming for 2 hours straight. The poor little guy had such terrible gas. I felt so bad. Naturally I cut out all broccoli.

Till.....Last night. There is a new Chinese restaurant in town and we wanted to try it. They have a lovely steamed chicken and mixed vegetables dish, with sauce on the side. Oh yummy. Well it was chocked full of broccoli. A few carrots and something that resembled cabbage butts? Maybe? I dunno. Anyway. I wasn't about to just eat mostly chicken, so I scarfed down the whole thing. Broccoli and all. But, and this is the most important part, I made up a tea that has fennel in it. I had heard that fennel helps with gas. Well I drank that with supper and I had no gas! A little bit of bloating, but no gas! And neither did Rhys! Oh I can eat broccoli again!

Needless to say, I think I will be drinking fennel tea with every meal that could be toot-full.

Just thought you might like to know.

No comments: